Thursday, October 28, 2010

Dining Out

Listen up, douchefags.  I'm a lil low on dough (and I mean money, not cookies) so I'm gonna teach you all an alternate way to snag some free chow.

Dumpster Diving


I know you're probably all like, "SICK, DUDE! I'm not gonna eat garbage!" Just stfu for a sec and hear me out. If you can't SEE the germs/bacteria/mold/maggots, it's probably not there.  Sack up and live a little.  Remember--I'm saving your broke ass money.

Best places to find dumpster food:

  • Pizza Hut
  • Petco-They're always throwing away expired Friskies cat food (hint: that shit never actually goes bad.)
  • Nursing Homes (especially on macaroni Wednesday)
  • Democrat Party Headquarters
  • Vietnamese BBQ (This is for dog lovers)
  • PacSun Outlet-They don't usually have much food, but I found this chill ass DC tee there a few days ago



Here's how it's done, son:

This one looks promising...

OH PHAT.  Some nuggets.  Chicken I think...


Damn, this is some dank nug.  They're all soggy and cold n shit.  Probably pretty nasty, which is why it's important to keep some packets of honey mustard on you at all times.  You can usually snatch these from Micky Ds or a gas station.  They'll look at you funny, but it's fucking free.  They can't do SHIT.




....






LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment