Monday, October 25, 2010

Suck it. I mean eat shit. I mean eat the shit that I take pix of.

I know how to make food, too.  I also know how to take pictures of it.  I also know how to use the internet.  I don't believe in recipes.  They are for the weak.  Everything I do in the kitchen is pure experimentation (like your mom LOL.)  If you don't understand something I post here, tough, bro.  Figure it out.  That's how you learn.  Suck it up, a-hole.  


There are no "cutiez" allowed.  THIS IS MANFOOD.




So here's an omelet or whatever.

There's a buncha shit in there, like sauteed spinach/mushrooms, a super fresh-ass tomato, and some colby jack cheese.  Three eggs - because I ain't no two-egg pussy.



Oh yeah.  Roasted some little potatoes too.  Cut 'em up all tiny and shit, mixed 'em up in a gallon zip lock with olive oil, salt, pepper, and ground cayenne pepper.  Threw that shit in the oven on 425 for about 25 minutes...so fucking crisp and delicious.

^^^^^DrugsLOL
And yeah, that's an english muffin I threw in the toaster.  

Fuck you.
LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment