Tuesday, October 26, 2010

No Homo

Alright, the blogosphere is going fucking nuts over my new food blog, but I've gotten like 653 gmails from dudes who don't really "get it."  I just want to clarify: fuckingmanfood.blogspot.com is NOT about "fucking men."  I mean, I got nothing against gay dudes.  If you're gay, that's your choice.  I ain't gonna tell you how to live your life.  Just don't hit on me or anything.

Also, just wanna point out that the omelet I made last night was for DINNER, not breakfast.  Why?  Because I don't give a fuck, that's why.  Straight up.

Today I decided to whip up one of my all time favs - CEREAL.


My Mom bought me this pussy ass health cereal that tastes like sawdust/gerbil shit, but it's all I got right now.  Feel free to replace with some Crunchberries or Reeses Puffs.

You'll also notice that I'm using organic milk.  It's good for the environment or some shit.  I mean, I'm a fucking man, but I'm also like, sensitive and care about issues and deep shit like that.  

Although if you're a girl and you're reading this, you should probably use regular, non-organic milk (the hormones make your titties bigger.  [high fives, bros]  It's scientific fact.)  Also, if you're a girl, I'm not sure what you're doing here anyway.  The hos over at http://cookincutiez.blogspot.com/ have more cutesy rainbows and makeup and shopping and unicorn shit that you all like.  I've never really been there, I'm just assuming that's what it's like.


Step 1: Pack the bowl. (via potsmoking lol)
Pour your Froot Loops or Lucky Charms into the bowl.


Step 2: Milk that bitch
Pour your milk (girls remember: non-organic...titties) into the bowl.


FUCK I spilled.  


Got hella pissed and punched this wall.  Turns out spilling milk isn't that big of a deal, but can you blame me?  How the fuck was I supposed to know that?




No comments:

Post a Comment