Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Manbitch

It's been a while since my last post.  Don't worry though, I didn't leave ya'll, I've been busy getting hella swole and fucking bitches.  I honestly don't know which I've worked out more: my delts or my dick.

Holla.



This is my chill-as-fuck little bro.  He likes his olive oil just how he likes his women: super oily and extra virgin. LOL


N E ways, it's sloppy Joes today.

You will need:
1 lb ground beef
1 can Manbitch (Manwich lol)



Unh


Circumcise that shit! 
(Open the can using a can opener)


Uhhhhh unhhh ohhh ooooo GOD ahhhhh UNNHHHHHHH.

Step 1: Cook some hamburger meat.
Step 2: Pour the Manbitch on the meat.
Step 3: Stir
Step 4: Chug a 4 Loko (JK haha)



It's like, 100% good for your health and mabattoslim too cuz it has a full serving of vegetables.


Roasted up some potatoes and onions....no...joke. 


 Heated up some apple cider juice and threw some cranberries in there.  No homo.

Applesawce^





No comments:

Post a Comment